Wednesday, March 31, 2010

strangers, wine, and stories... on LBK?

Certainly, there must be a place on LBK where I can talk to strangers, drink wine, and hear stories.





I%26#39;m here solo all week and would enjoy meeting some new people.



strangers, wine, and stories... on LBK?


Where are you staying?



There are lots of places to drink wine, hear stories and talk to strangers.



Have you tried the Haye Loft at Euphemia Haye?



Have you gone to Cork or 15 South Straight Up on St. Armands Circle?



Do you have a car? Downtown Sarasota has lots of places, too.



What age group? Male/female??



~SRQgirl



strangers, wine, and stories... on LBK?


[quick reply, srqgirl! You spoil us!]





M/35. Vacationing near The Colony. I do have a car but I was hoping to stay on LBK or at most St A Circle. Most places I can think of, I think, are a bit too stuffy or expensive - I was thinking E Haye fell into my stuffy/expensive category. I%26#39;ll admit I%26#39;m wrong if you tell me so.




Your first problem is that today is Thursday. Historically a slow night for restaurants and bars. As you know, it is also off season....



Try Cork or15 South for a start. Also, Lido Grille, Lynches Pub etc. If that bombs...



I would put my money on downtown Sarasota. Take a cab.



Start at the Gator Club on the corner of Main/Lemon. Mattison%26#39;s City Grille is across the street and has an open air bar.



Other places are the Selva Grill, Sports Page, Bijou Cafe, Patricks,



Marina Jacks etc etc.



Many of the more inexpensive places are in different parts of town.



To save $$, drink slowly....;-)



~SRQgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment