Sunday, March 28, 2010

sports bars

are there any good sports bars in the kissimme area that will be showing the rugby world cup during september





sports bars


Rosie,





Excellent question!





One of the guys at work is a fan of British soccer. I will not see him until Monday, but I will ask him when I see him.





CTR



sports bars


I%26#39;m going to guess that the British pub at the east end of the 192 may do?




rosie,





The guy I mentioned in my earlier post wandered through the office today. He said there is a British Pub just slightly east of Old Town on 192 on the same side of the road as Old Town that should have British Soccer.





OBTW that whole area is WEST 192. East 192 runs from St. Cloud to the Atlantic Ocean in Melbourne.





CTR

No comments:

Post a Comment