Wednesday, March 31, 2010

cabanas at the Sunset Vistas/ this past July

Can you rent these on the beach at this resort ? Has anyone stayed here this pass July? If so, how crowded was it in the pools? How big is the hot tub ? Is it true that the cafe cooks only on a George Foreman grill !!!



Are there ouside grills ?





thanks so much,



cabanas at the Sunset Vistas/ this past July


Yes you can rent them on the beach I don%26#39;t think they were thru the hotel, not quite sure went up the road to CVS and bought chairs for about $6-$8 dollars and had them for the week. I read your other posting as well and it is a great family vacation spot we were there last week of June into July had a great time rooms were great plenty of room for the family views were great pool was nice. My kids were 11 and 16 they had a great time as well , I did notice the kids pool had to close a couple of times due to young kids having accidents in pool area but in my travel experience that happens quite a bit with young children. I think you will have a great time we did I read some reviews was a little leary as well even called hotel direct about my concerns and was assured all would be fine and it was, I to was worried because I was driving all the way from Chicago and did not wan%26#39;t to be disappointed and I can say we were not at all !! Go and have a great trip and as for your other question I think that is all new construction sure looked like it from our room. Have fun !!



cabanas at the Sunset Vistas/ this past July


Thank you very much Happytraveler from Chicago...........





Did you have a Gulf Front view or a pool view? And did you rent thru the property? How did you like the beach..............are there shells?



Were you allowed to bring a cooler to the pool area and did you see any grills there?



thanks again.



the seasheller in Cinti




We had a partial gulf view overlooking the litlle kids pool, we had a great view of the beach as well. There is a grass area on main level and I did see some grills I am not sure if they were the hotels or if people brought them with, I am sure you could and ask. I found this place on the Internet but called the hotel directly to see about weekly rates and we got a better rate that way. We brought a small cooler with pop and water and snacks people had there drinks as well, nobody seemed to bother anybody about that. The kitchen is very nice sized so I did alot of cooking in hotel as it is very hot there at that time of year, we also went up the road to a place called Gators they have excellent food. Beach was very nice, there are alot of shells, the kids were in the ocean a couple of times and the dolphins swim pretty close to them, they don%26#39;t seem to mind people, and the Sunset is beautiful as well. This place is very nice and we would love to go back again. The only thing I would probably change is the side we were on they were doing construction on a new hotel the were building next store, but they did not work weekends and they stopped fairly early mid day so never really heard them and it may be complete by the time you go, so again that is another question you could ask if you should call them I am not sure how you booked your vacation, but the people were very nice %26amp; I am sure they could answer questions for you. Have a Great Trip !!

No comments:

Post a Comment