Wednesday, March 31, 2010

winter haven hotel

we have booked 3 nights at the Winter Haven hotel in late November. The address is 1400 Ocean Drive, which I think is at the junction with 14th St. When I looked at the hotels own website, the map shows somewhere completely different. Have they made a mistake on their website, or am I missing something? Is there more than one hotel with the same name? Would be grateful for any advice. Thanks.



winter haven hotel


I agree with you- I think they must have a mistake on their website- 14th and Ocean is their location- but it%26#39;s not the location pinpointed on their map. The written directions take you to the actual site.



It%26#39;s a great location to be in South Beach. Maybe I%26#39;ll drop them an e-mail questioning their map.



Have a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment