Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Purchase Dining plan AFTER booking hotel?

I%26#39;ve booked 2 weeks at the Marriott Springhill Suites on Universal Boulevard for next April (yipee...soooo excited!!) ...then I found out about the disney Dining Plan. The hotel is a %26#39;Disney Good Neighbor%26#39; hotel and I know I can buy tickets there, but does that mean I%26#39;ll be able to purchase the dining plan? If not, am I better to get my tickets elsewhere in advance to get a better deal?



I%26#39;ve phoned the hotel, but the stroppy Frenchman I spoke to just kept repeating that they sell the tickets there or I can search the internet and buy them online. Wouldn%26#39;t give me a clear answer about the dining plan!! GGRR!!



Also, I%26#39;ve heard about %26#39;Pal Mickey%26#39;...Little stuffed guy who gives you hints ans tips and talks to you as you go around the parks. Anyone had one and thought it was worth the $65 (+ tax) price?





Thanks in advance for any replies.



Purchase Dining plan AFTER booking hotel?


You can%26#39;t buy the Disney dining Plan unless you are staying at a Disney hotel so your hotel doesn%26#39;t qualify.Pal Mickey is only worth it if you are willing to carry a large stuffed animal around all day,



Purchase Dining plan AFTER booking hotel?


That%26#39;s correct.





You can only purchase the Disney Dining Plan if you purchase a Magic Your Way package deal from Disney which includes lodging at a Disney resort and purchase of theme park tickets.


  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment