Sunday, March 28, 2010

Has anyone stayed at:

Key Lime House (Historic Hideaways Rentals), Abaco Dreams, Tropical Dreams or Key West Dreaming (Cristal Clear Rentals)? We are trying to narrow down our search for a 2 BR private home with private pool for 2 couples with no children for next spring. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.



Has anyone stayed at:


I%26#39;d stay away from Cristal Clear.





Owned by a comany called The Cay Clubs and they are fighting to stay out of bancruptcy.



Has anyone stayed at:


I agree. I also heard that just about anything they own could be purchased right now through hip pocket deals. My better half was just contacted by an investor who is looking a purchasing something Cay owns and wants him to run it. He said no thanks.




Take a look here





www.vacation-homes-of-key-west.com





And here





www.historichideaways.com/list_rentals.asp鈥?/a>




Thanks everyone! You have helped narrow it down for sure. One more since you were all so helpful. Anyone know anything about KeysTravel.com. It is a husband and wife operation (Rand and Marcela Wagner). I have been trying to get in touch with them or get a call back for over a week now with no luck. They had a few different houses we were interested in but I am about to give up on them.




Personally I feel that no place is worth calling and calling about. If the company has not called you back after contacting them a couple of times...move on. There are plenty of reputable rental companies that many of the regulars on this board have dealt with and can give a review of.




Here%26#39;s one I always wanted to stay at..



www.realkeywest.com/properties/view.asp鈥?/a>




PAGirlNJ, I%26#39;ll check on the phone number I used for Rand. He returned my call pretty quick. He mentioned to me that he is slower answering e-mails and sent me his number.





He was very helpful finding us a place for next May. But like Arnie said, it%26#39;s not worth repeatedly calling someone. That%26#39;s why I gave up on Preffered Properties.




He did give me his number also and I have left him a couple of messages without a c/b. Maybe you have a better #? I called 1- 888-453-9937.


  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment