Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Got Lucky

I have been trying to talk the DH into taking a little two day trip to KW between Christmas and New Years and last night he finally said OK but he added ';You%26#39;ll never find a place there for only two nites, less than 250.00 during that time';! After calling around with no luck I decided just on a whim to call KWHarbour Inn, we have reservations there in May of 08 and believe it or not they had a room, one room left, the Tobago Room. I am so excited, it will the first time I have seen Key West decorated at Christmas! Life is GOOD.



I Got Lucky


i come down every year for new years you will have a great time.



I Got Lucky


Excelletn RK!! KWHI is so accomodating! That is one of the King pool rooms I think.......




You are right Phillygirl, it%26#39;s right next door to the Trinadad




Refresh my memory, are you going over memorial day next year?





My friends have Trindad or Tobago, not sure which, for next May. We are all so psyched




It seems with so many TA people going to that B%26amp;B you all could come up with some little in-house scavenger hunt on property (without the owners knowing about it : ) ) for the next guest to find.....a hidden drink coupon, a freebie behind a mirror, an unused ticket under something. Could be kinda fun.




Phillygirl, No we are going May 1,2,3 of next year, wish we could go at your time, sounds like you guys will have a blast! We try and go earlier in May, right when the rates drop and before it get so HOT, cant take the heat. I%26#39;m excited about December though, never been during that time. It want be for New Years Eve though, we always like being back at home with the friends and cats for that one.




Keywestaxi-----Leave it to you to come up with something so fun and exciting, I am game, how about you Phillygirl, anybody else? We can post when we get back from the trip and give hints!




I think it is a great idea Q!!




Taxi, I stayed in at a B%26amp;B in Maine and there were all these boxes on a table. Being the curious type I peeked in the boxes. There was notes from past lodgers, so we left one too. Kind of fun to read others %26amp; leave one of our own behind. How fun to start someting at KWHI!




Don%26#39;t Key West B7B%26#39;s have guest books set out someplace where people can write their names and when they stayed and comments about the stay and Key West? The ones I%26#39;ve stayed in in Europe all have them and it%26#39;s interesting to read through them. Some people ';respond'; to previous comments, as if whoever wrote them will come back and read them.





Pjk

No comments:

Post a Comment