Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Long Beach resort

I have reserved a 1 bedroom unit at Long Beach in October and when looking at the photos of the building, I am wondering is the back of the building (street side) open. when I get off the elevator will we walk along a long balcony to our room, or is there inside corridors? (I hope you tell me inside corridors, because I hate the exposed walkway if the weather is bad)





Long Beach resort


long beach resort had exposed corridors, but we were just there during the first days of august and hardly had a bad weather, i think it rained once and there was no problem on the corridors it wasnt wet or slippery after it rained.



Long Beach resort


Thank you, after I posted the question, I remembered my friend and her family had stayed at Long Beach and she explained that the building was had a exposed or open corridor on the street side.



Of course this keeps all the units ocean front. She said the only problem they encountered was that the luggage cart was too tall to get thru the exterior door so you had to unload from the corridor , which she said was a wide area to walk. Can%26#39;t wait to hit the beach!




We just returned from Long Beach and had a great time. They put a hump on the top of the luggage cart to keep people from stashing them in their rooms the night before they leave. At first I did not like having to unload in the hall but it sure was nice not having to hunt down a cart! They are kept in a room right by the elevators. At other condos we have stayed in it was sometimes hard to find a cart. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment