Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chef Mickey's Buffet Lunch For Limited Time

Someone may have posted this already, and if so, sorry for the repeat.





Chef Mickey%26#39;s is offering a buffet lunch from August 28 through September 8 and from September 16 through September 22. The times are 12:30 p.m. 鈥?3 p.m. (last seating at 2:40 p.m.) and cost is $20.99 (ages 10+) and $11.99 (ages 3-9).



Chef Mickey's Buffet Lunch For Limited Time


Kat- is it a Character meal like the breakfasts/dinners they offer?



Chef Mickey's Buffet Lunch For Limited Time


Well, the post I saw didn%26#39;t say specifically that it%26#39;s a character meal, but I think the implication is there that it is.





All the meals at Chef Mickey%26#39;s are character meals, so as bad as it is to assume, I would say yes it is.




I%26#39;m pretty sure that when I first read about the Lunch at Chef Mickey%26#39;s, It was my understanding, it was to be a Character Meal. Perhaps I%26#39;ll ring Disney and try to fit one more Reservation into my Holiday. Was a little bummed we couldn%26#39;t get the Breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment