Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sarasota Reds ball game was a good time

I just went to a Sarasota Reds minor league baseball game. So much more enjoyable than major league play, which I rarely enjoy. The stands were so empty it%26#39;s like they were playing baseball just for me!





The concessions were ballpark expensive as you might expect; however, the park runs concession specials on different nights of the week. I lucked out last night %26#39;cause it was dollar night: $1 hot dog; $1 popcorn; $1 soda - I think all thursdays are dollar night.





Parking was free, general admission is $5, I think -- I went on dollar night so GA was only $1 -- , you have your choice of seats %26#39;cause the park is virtually empty.



Sarasota Reds ball game was a good time


Minor league baseball is great. I bet there was some little contest or drawing or promotion between each inning.



I won $500.00 at one of those between inning contests at an Ashville Tourists game, (second greatest day of my life.)



Usually the concessions and admission is much less than MLB.



Of course, here in Miami the Marlins put on a semi-private performance every homegame.


  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment