Wednesday, March 31, 2010

best hotel location between universal and disney

been to disney many times and stayed inside the world all times. would like to see universal this trip with an easy journey to disney also. is it possible? need to keep it as cheap, but nice as possible also. single mother of two young teens. thx:)



best hotel location between universal and disney


I haven%26#39;t been but I have heard that the Holiday Inn Nickeleon Suites near Universal are awesome. I know you have teens and they may be a little old for the theme.. But, the great part about this hotel is that it is really close to Universal (considered one of their hotels I think) but also provides transportation to Disney. It is cheap. I think you can get a room for around $99 a night. I don%26#39;t think you will find that much better anywhere else.



best hotel location between universal and disney


Locationwise, staying near SeaWorld would put you 1/2 way between the two main areas of Universal and Disney.





If Universal is your main destination, I-Drive is usually the place to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment