Sunday, March 28, 2010

How far from DIsney AllStar Resort to Universal

We are staying at Disney Resort in December and wont have a car. What is the best way to get to Universal Studios from the resort. Any ideas how much a taxi would be and how long is the journey. None of the guide books I have bought tell me this. Many thanks.



How far from DIsney AllStar Resort to Universal


The All-Star resort is a good 10 to 12 miles from the Universal parks, and drive time is about 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the time of day.





I%26#39;m not sure how much a taxi would be, but I would guess at least $30 or more round trip.



How far from DIsney AllStar Resort to Universal


probably more like $30.00 one way .




Yes, that%26#39;s correct. I meant to say $30 each way, not round trip.





Thanks for the correction; my brain has been in a fog.


  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment