Sunday, March 28, 2010

How Long?

Hi



It would seem that quite a few regulars from this forum will be in Disney at the same time.





I go in 21 days for 3 weeks.





When are the rest of you there?



How Long?


.



How Long?


68 days 3hrs 30 min.




We go in 19 days, for 2 weeks




From today, Aug. 24th, I have 23 days to go.




63 days from saturday and can t wait




23 days :)



Shall we all meet at DTD, say about 9pm. We could all split an Ice Cream Sundae at Ghirardelli%26#39;s. Ok, I might not want to share but I%26#39;d like to meet up with you all. It would be a HOOT !




8 days 7 hours!!! Cant believe its nearly here!!!!! YIPPEEEEEE




5 weeks yesterday




Just got home on Sunday ;-(




I used to love these posts,.......................now after being home for 5 days i%26#39;m not that keen on them. BooHoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment