Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Days Inn Miami Airport or Days Inn North Beach.

Hello. I would like to take my family with young children to Miami next year. I am interested in staying at the Days Inn Miami Airport or at the Days Inn of North Beach. Has anyone been to either? The reviews don%26#39;t help me. Some say it is the best hotel they%26#39;ve ever been to, and some say it is the worst. ANYTHING you can tell me about them is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!



Days Inn Miami Airport or Days Inn North Beach.


I don%26#39;t know about either, but this year I took my family to Miami for the first time and we stayed at Newport Beachside Resort in Sunny Isles (North Miami Beach)--We loved it. Lots of children%26#39;s activities, we had a free room upgrade, the beach had enough light at night where we could swim and feel completely safe. Just really liked everything about it. You can email me if you%26#39;re interested in anything else!



Days Inn Miami Airport or Days Inn North Beach.


I haven%26#39;t stayed at either as I am a local. But location wise, the Days Inn North Miami Beach would be a more vacation style hotel. But it isn%26#39;t close to where everything is on Miami Beach. The Days Inn by the airport would be for someone that is catching a flight out the next day, a one night kind of place. Not much around the hotel.





If you want to be able to walk to things like restaurants, shops, sites, the beach, entertainment, then stay in South Beach on Miami Beach. Most of the stuff is located between 17th street to 5th street. Try to get a hotel close by.





BTW, if a hotel has mixed reviews I would avoid it, the bad reviews are there for a reason, just my opinion.


  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment