Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fantasmic dinner package with Brown Derby

I%26#39;m thinking of booking the fantasmic dinner package.





Wondered if you get the full menu or have to chose from particular items only, if you go to the Brown Derby as part of this package?



Fantasmic dinner package with Brown Derby


I don麓t know how the dinner package works, the only thing I can say is that Brown Derby is wonderful!



Fantasmic dinner package with Brown Derby


We%26#39;ve booked the package at Hollywood and Vine for the Buffet supper.



That way I don%26#39;t have to worry about restricted menus or fussy eaters!



Plus it was the cheaper of the three, and the food is supposed to be quite good!




I%26#39;m sure you must know that Hollywood is a buffett so in a sense the menu is restricted. I%26#39;m certain that its ok but there is a reason it is the cheper choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment