Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How about a Japanese Steakhouse on I Drive

I am going to be going to Orlando on 9/28 with a friend and we love going to Japanese steakhouses. We actually went to one with our spouses last weekend and had good time. We aren%26#39;t bringing our spouses on this trip though. Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good one.





I saw Kobe, Shogun, Taipan of Tokyo





Let me know your thoughts



How about a Japanese Steakhouse on I Drive


There%26#39;s also Ran-Getsu (sp?) on I-Drive as well. There used to be Kanpai of Tokyo by Sweet Tomatoes by I-Drive and Kirkman. I went there and found it good a few years ago, but stick to the fried rice; I was the only one who got it. The others in my party got steamed rice, and were not impressed.





There%26#39;s also a Benihana at the WDW Hilton by Downtown Disney.





If you%26#39;re also interested in non-Steakhouse Japanese, try Aki Japanese Restaurant at Universal Blvd and Carrier Dr., behind Wet n%26#39; Wild and Westgate Palace (the two huge white towers). Also, there%26#39;s Amura Sushi in Restaurant Row (on Sand Lake Rd. west of I-Drive).



How about a Japanese Steakhouse on I Drive


Kanpai of Tokyo may be still there, but I%26#39;m not sure.




The one at Marriott%26#39;s World Center is quite good.




Kobe%26#39;s is great - not quiet, if you are looking for that, but food is very good. I have been to the location on I-Drive many times, and others as well.]




We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at the Shogun at Rodeway Hotel, I Drive. Food and service was lovely and it wasn%26#39;t too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment