Wednesday, March 31, 2010

tee sirt shop on Duval

Not to get excited natives and go running to read all the cutesy sayings---yet a third blonde moment this week--trying to think of the name of a QUALITY tee shirt shop on Duval, there are two locations and if I remember correctly, the name Hawaii or Hawaiian is in the name. They usually have key lime tees and sweatshirts in front. Ringing any bells, thanks, Linda



tee sirt shop on Duval


Crazy Shirt ?



tee sirt shop on Duval


lin -





The shop I always suggest for a nice souvenir of Key West, T-shirt, cap, tote, fisherman%26#39;s shirt, women%26#39;s wear, etc is Summer Salt at 606 Front St. and in the Mall just off the Mallory Docks. It%26#39;s a small shop with mid-range prices, but all of their things seem very nice, with nice colors and fabrics, to me. They usually runs sales.





Pjk




I%26#39;m pretty sure you%26#39;re talking about Crazy Shirt. They got their start in Hawaii, bought my first one of their shirts in Honolulu a very long time ago and for some strange reason actually hung on to their punch card, buy 10 items get one free. After a couple more trips to Hawaii and many to Key West, I think I%26#39;m on my third punch card. Their clothes are good quality, hold their shape and colors and don%26#39;t shrink.




But Crazy Shirt I think only has one location on Duval. I think its around the 500 block.




There was another Crazy Shirt closer to the north end of duval... I can%26#39;t remember where exactly but I think it was close to Duval and Front Sts.





We went into the other one that Arnie is talking about... they have some very cute sayings but I wanted Key West printed somewhere on the shirt and I don%26#39;t think they did at Crazy Shirt.





We wanted one with a picture of an empty beer pitcher and it said ';What%26#39;s wrong with this pitcher?'; ~ wanted to get that for my brother in law. Cute t-shirt. :)





~Megan~




They do have 2 locations. One on each side of Duval.




Where on Duval Flat? I can only picture the one on the 500 block. I think there is one on Green Street or maybe Front Street.




503 Duval, that is the one I know too. The other is at the corner of Duval and Greene, 425 Greene




Thats gotta be the other one Philly, thanks.




I think we parked our scooters in front of the one on Greene.

No comments:

Post a Comment