Saturday, March 27, 2010

Missing Anything

I just wanted to ask the locals if you knew of anything going on in KW 9/9-9/13 that we wouldnt want to miss! TIA



Missing Anything


Well you are coming in at the end of Womans Fest and leaving right before Pker Run. Other than that, there is nothing going on.



Missing Anything


yeah, i had seen those two events. maybe something will pop up!




There is always something going on in Key West. If you can%26#39;t find an event or a party, start one! People will join in.




Well, I%26#39;ll be there then!




The CaptainBK boobie grab will probably be going on at the SWB sometime during your stay :-)




yep, and just get it over with like I did ...................... grab his hands and just put them on your boobs. It breaks the ice.




LOL Arnie!!! Do you have moobs or bewbs???




I hate to ask.........what are moobs? Fakes? No.




Well.........OK........but it sounds kind of wierd to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment