Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Anyone stayed at Bonnet Creek?

I want to rent a place at Bonnet Creek for next year but can%26#39;t get anywhere can someone please tell me who to contact because you can%26#39;t even look at a room on the website unless your a owner.



Anyone stayed at Bonnet Creek?


Maybe it%26#39;s too early to book for next year unless your an owner. You can get resevations if you plan on going this year on expedia.com.



Go to the timeshare forum and ask the same question you may get a batter response.



Anyone stayed at Bonnet Creek?


I used ebay. Type Bonnet Creek in search and it will bring up 1-2 pages being auctioned. What I did was see who was listing mulitple timeshare accomodations with high positive feedback. I have had no problems. I currently purchased a 1 week 2bedroom stay for $500.00. I have purchased accomodations several different times on ebay with no problems.


  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment