Saturday, March 27, 2010

One more question

Should I rent a car in advance or wait til I get there. Staying At OLCC





Any personal preferences to rental agencies?



One more question


agedurkin,





I have found that renting the car in advance is much less expensive than waiting until I arrive.





I assume that you are flying out of Manchester. If you are flying on Southwest, which has several non stops, they have relationships with car rental agencies that you can get discounts when you buy your tickets. My experience is that this is frequently the least expensive option.





CTR



One more question


I have found that it is less expensive to rent ahead of time, and much more convenient to have the car ready and waiting when you land. We always use AVIS. We have found them to generally have the better prices and have never had a problem with a car I have received from them.




Yes, I agree. See about renting ahead of time and comparison shop.





Car rental rates are all over the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment