Saturday, April 3, 2010

Can anyone tell me about Silver Beach Club Resort.

I have a week at the Silver Beach Club in August 2007. The pictures I%26#39;ve seen are very dated. Is this place worth staying with a young family?



Can anyone tell me about Silver Beach Club Resort.


The location is excellent but the resort could sure use some updating.



Can anyone tell me about Silver Beach Club Resort.


Thanks, just what I thought but escaping Illinois for sunny Florida will sure be a treat. My kids will be just as excited no matter what the accomodations. I appreciate the help




How much time will you spend in your room anyway when you have the beach and water:)




We have gone to Daytona Beach for 13 of the last 15 years for Spring Break (from Holland, Michigan). Our church people (we%26#39;ve had as many as 54 people go) - and my family have stayed in a few places that are now gone with the wind (Hurricane). Silver Beach Club is one of the best we%26#39;ve stayed in. Could use some paint but the insides were nice and clean. The pool is kept up well and we feel right at home. If I can find someplace to update thepictures I will. You will enjoy the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment