Saturday, April 3, 2010

Walmart or grocery store on I Drive south

Can anyone tell me where the nearest grocery store is in I Drive south?





We are staying at the Marriott Grande Vista and will need some supplies before chilling out on our 1st night.



Walmart or grocery store on I Drive south


there%26#39;s a walmart on 535, just north of Poinciana Blvd. And a Publix a little further south on 535, at the intersection with 192.





Can%26#39;t remember where Marriot GV is, but there%26#39;s a Goodings in the Crossroads shopping center just west of the I4, and a WinnDixie further north on VIneland/Apopka Rd just north of Palm Parkway.



Walmart or grocery store on I Drive south


The Publix is very close to the Premium Outlets, if that%26#39;s any use.




That%26#39;s a different Publix- I remember it now and I think that one will be closer than the one I mentionned.




How close are these to Sea World. usually stay at northe end of I Drive but next year staying at Reannasance so have been chasing tips on restaurants, shops etc. Have received a few from memebsr who%26#39;s stayed there recently but still in major info gatherign role




If you take a left out of the Marriott and go to Vineland take a right there is a Publix in the shopping center on your right across from the Premium outlet mall. Its not far at all.




Thanks all for the advice, We will probably get a few bits from the on site store on the 1st day, but i can imagine it will be more expensive there.





We will go to Publix on the Sunday :-)




It is more expensive to buy it there at the resort, but they do have alittle bit of everything. They even have a deli onsite, fresh coffee etc.



Have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment