Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jedi training academy

There are a few mentions of a jedi training academy in previous posts.





Does anyone know if this is happening at MGM?



Jedi training academy


Heard of it I have not



(sorry couldn%26#39;t resist)



Jedi training academy


seen it at MGM . but only on May the fourth




My son did this in July. It happens just to the left of Star Tours in MGM.



(Get an info sheet with your map %26amp; it will tell you exact times for your day)





They pick about 20 kids randomly from the audience to get onstage. They get kitted out in a Jedi brown jacket %26amp; given a lightsabre. The jedi master then shows them about 6 moves with the lightsabre which they co-ordinate into a routine, This takes about 15 mins.



Then 2 stormtroopers %26amp; Darth Vader come out %26amp; each of the kids gets to fight DV using the moves they have learned. Theres a bit of toing %26amp; froing then with DV then he leaves. All in all it lasts about 30-40 mins.





My son loves Star Wars %26amp; he absolutley loved doing this (so relieved he was chosen as he was so looking forward to it)




Both my kids were chosen to do this...a good experience for them both. They loved it %26amp; they were also given a free gift as the guy thought they were polite and cute kids..I was so proud and chuffed.




Glamourpuss - naughty corner for you.




Hey My little prince didnt get a free gift and he is an angel just like his mum.





Think I%26#39;ll write to Disney %26amp; complain now.




If only the polite and cute kids get a gift and your son didn%26#39;t, Hmmm let me think about this.




I know Troop. I cant understand it? I must be a terrible mother. Or maybe its JonniP%26#39;s fault.





Yes thats it- its JonniP%26#39;s fault.




Let me think alittle more here, if you son is like his mum, and he didn%26#39;t get a gift for being polite and cute?




That%26#39;s enough thinking Troop thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment