Saturday, April 3, 2010

question on kids suites

I have called a few places which offer kids suites and they all seem to be in one room seperated by a 3/4 wall. Does anywhere offer private kids suites (such as seperate private bedroom for parents) at a reasonable rate.



question on kids suites


Are you still looking in the $175 per night range for a Holiday next summer ?



question on kids suites


Partypa, Yes around the $175 price range but nothing over $200 per night. I just cant see spending that much.




I will suggest again The Disney All Star Music Suites. $179 per night during August. If you can go the last week, you may be able to get the Free Dinning, that is a huge savings for a family. The Free dining offer has been announced in April the past 3 years. There are alot of Perks to staying on Disney Property.



My 2 favourite web sites for loads of info and specials are allearsnet.com and wdwinfo.com ( you can get a free quote on thier travel site dreamsunlimitedtravel.com )




thanks partypa, I will look into that one as I remember they did have accommodations to fit the 5 of us at a reasonable price when I called.




At the Holiday Inn Family Suites, there is a seperate bedroom for the adults, and a bunk bed thing for the kids ina seperate room bt no door, plus a seperate living area w/kitchenette.





But for $99 or less a night you can get a 2 bed condo with full kitchen and w/d someplace like Cypress Pointe (there are others).




I looked under the Holiday Inn Sunspree and the kids room is actually in the parents room. It was a great price though. I may go with Nickolodean in a 2 room bunk bed suite. A bit more money but worth it for the privacy.




the Holiday Inn Sunspree is a different hotel than the one I was talking about- it%26#39;s newer and nicer and on World Center Drive just east of the Disney park entrance.





What rate did you get for the Nick?




bump




We%26#39;ve booked into a 3 bdrm suite at WorldQuest Resort in September for $159 (USD)/night. I don%26#39;t know if this was a special promotion because they%26#39;re new, or what. I%26#39;m not arguing. The Suite is bigger in square footage than my house.



And they do the housekeeping!



The bdrms are 1 king, 1 queen, and 2 twins. Each bedroom has a tv, as does the living room (no kids fighting), and there is a kitchen and washer and dryer.




Cinder,





when I was down that way househunting inJune, I had researched this place.





They seemed swishy, but overpriced. Good for the renter (ie you) bad for and investor (ie me).





give us a detailed TR for the accomodation when you return? Ps, I used to go to Rozel Bay all the time when I lived in old Jersey (ie the channel islands).





A


  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment