Thursday, April 1, 2010

Which restaurants to avoid at all costs - please help me.

Ok, so I have seen quite a few posts on which restaurants to eat in and which come highly recommended. However, as we are only going for 2 weeks we wont be able to fit them all in.





So in order to help narrow my long list of recommended restaurants, I would really like to know which should we avoid at all costs and why.



Which restaurants to avoid at all costs - please help me.


Ooops forgot to mention, we are staying on I-Drive but will be visiting Disney and Universal parks.



Which restaurants to avoid at all costs - please help me.


Rainforest Cafe. It is over priced and the food isn%26#39;t that great.




We went to RFC in Animal Kingdom %26amp; really liked it. It wasnt that expensive %26amp; the food was lovely.



I had calamari followed by Hong Kong Stir Fry with shrimp- really nice %26amp; lots of it.



We all shared a volcano dessert at the end.



The kids loved the atmosphere too. We were sat right beside the gorillas.





One complaint. It was really cold. I had to go outside to warm up. Apparently there was a fan right above us.




The Cattlemans Steakhouse on I-Drive.



Dirty place with miserable staff and high prices.



They also push the valet parking and manage to leave you a 1/4 tank light on fuel.



Avoid.




We had a really bad meal in the Outback at LBV.



My caesar salad dressing was really salty %26amp; our bloomin onion was undercooked.



Then my husband found a hair in his meal YUK!



Service was really bad too.




Ponderosa! Absolutely hated it.





Libby




there was a mexican on i drive which we went to think it is called amigoes which was horrid as was pizza hut facing pointe orlando




Also agree with the Pizza Hut on I-Drive - had an uninspiring, miserable time there too.





Libby




Ponderosa for breakfast is fine but i would never have dinner there.





I was really dissapointed with the House of Blues in Downtown Disney, food was awful.






We also went to pizza hut on I drive and weren%26#39;t impressed. Don%26#39;t know if it was because we were expecting something out of the ordinary but it was awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment