Thursday, April 1, 2010

Which is the best part to stay in on I-Drive?

Which is the best part of International Drive to stay in so as to have all the amenities close by. As friends of mine who have been there made it a point to check the location of the hotel I booked, even if it is on International Drive as it is quite long. So which areas (ZIP codes) are best to stay in? I was offered two hotels one is at 7600 %26amp; the other at 9000 on I-Drive, which is more central?



Which is the best part to stay in on I-Drive?


I will be staying at 9000 (tomorrow!!), since the QIP is quite central and it%26#39;s right over Pointe Orlando which at the moment is under construction (this is taking quite a bit of time though!)



But you are very close to a stop of the I-Ride trolley and the Lynx bus stops and there%26#39;s a lot of shopping and eating to be done in that neighbourhood.



For breakfast you simply cross the street and eat at Sizzler%26#39;s if you don%26#39;t feel like taking it at the hotel (stayed there 2 times but didn%26#39;t feel tempted yet)



Then within walking distance you can get to Bahama Breeze, one of the better restaurants and there%26#39;s a Walgreens to get some drinks which you can put in your fridge.



Well, I can%26#39;t comment on the 7600 location but maybe you can check the I-Ride trolley website and find out what%26#39;s near that hotel.



have a nice stay!



Which is the best part to stay in on I-Drive?


Hi we stay at holiday inn 6215 international drive, we go 6 oct to 4nov it will be our 3rd time. wet an wide 100yrds walking distance,ponderosus 10yd walking distance, pizza hut next door, indian, chinese, 2mins walking,you can not go wrong with this hotel, i highky recomend it..bus stop out side hotel front .




Hi. We always stay at the Holiday Inn 6215 I-Drive and wouldn%26#39;t stay anywhere else as it is so convenient for everything. Trolley stops outside which you can get to SeaWorld and the Premium outlets, loads of eateries and plenty of shops, including supermarkets and pharmacies. Just perfect. Can%26#39;t wait till 17 December and we will be there again.




Hi I stayed at QIP 9000....it was central enough for my family, you were close to pointe orlando which boasts a couple of nice restaurants and large cinema complex...so not far to walk after a nice night out. The I Trolley %26amp; Lynx buses also stop right outstide the hotel and are really frequent.




Hi...I also stayed at QIP 9000. I loved it. It had a great location. Pointe Orlando, Wonderworks, Cinema, Mini Golf are all very close by which provide entertainment away from the parks. Transport stops right outside the hotel which provides easy access to other parts of I-Drive. I wouldn%26#39;t stay anywhere else on I-Drive. You can%26#39;t beat the location!




Convention Centre end without a doubt, I would only go as far up as the Wyndham at a push.




I would recommend 9000 side, its slightly quieter down that end, they have a larger variety of restaurants too if you get a bit sick of the all you can eats (hard to do I know). This area has the larger hotels like Rosen Plaza and Peabodys which are really nice, I think the closer you get to the convention centre the more expensive the hotels cost.





Where ever you stay on I Drive your not far away from anything.....





Have a great time




i would recomended the QIP (9000) it is quiet and there is plenty of places to eat




Hi,





We stayed on I drive 2 years ago.. The south end near Seaworld appears to be much nicer than the North End where Wet n Wild is located. Here you will find some of the bigger and more elaborate hotels The North End is quite tacky like Blackpool, but is definatly extreamly convinient as you can walk to Universal.





Hope this is of some help





Terena




I agree with Butterfly , stay in south I drive , much classier and easier to join I4 down this end too. many of the shops on North I drive have all gone a bit tacky and most of the shops are run by non American families who have emigrated and the quality of the stuff is naff

No comments:

Post a Comment