Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am looking for a 2 storey villa on hwy 27

For all the villa owners out there!!!





I am looking for a villa with a pool and spa with a nice view and not overlooked and internet facilities.





I would preferably like to be on Hwy 27 e.g in Legacy Park or another new community. Anywhere closer to Disney would be good too.





I look forward to hearing from you.





Many thanks,





Angela



I am looking for a 2 storey villa on hwy 27


Hi Angela





Try www.villainflorida.co.uk





It is on Calabay Parc which is on Hwy 27, about 4 minutes drive south of the 192 junction. Upmarket development, very quiet, villa well cared for by UK owner - 4 bed/4 bath - larger than average pool with spa.





We love it and are heading out there for our 4th trip on Sunday!





Nicky



I am looking for a 2 storey villa on hwy 27


You could try the home I use when I can.It is opposite Legacy Park on Lake Davenport Estates .2 storey 5 bed 3 bath extended pool deck so plenty of room to take the hot tub the owners recently added .It has a games room all free phone calls and a computer with free internet access .The owner has a 360 tour





http://www.vr360tour.com/homes/u361dc/





since this was taken the back of the pool has been planted with shrubs giving more privacy but to be honest in all the times I %26#39;ve been there I rarely see anyone in the homes around it .If you want the owners details send me a message as they get enough spam without me putting their e mail out there .




Hi





Try www.just-florida-villas.co.uk, they have some large 2 storey homes.




Try www.villas2000.com owner advertise their Villas and you can select the area.




Bump :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment