Thursday, April 1, 2010

Golf days???

My mate was in International drive in July and he told me that there is a woman at the bottom of I drive who has a bar and she organises golf days for the tourists but unfortunately he cant remember exactly where the bar is!!





Does anyone here know ???





Cheers in advance ;-) Wullie



Golf days???


What do you mean by ';golf days';?





We fly out on Saturday and are planning lots of golf. We are stopping at the Marriott Grande Vista which has both a 9 hole and 8 hole course on site. So we can just play when we want.



Golf days???


I mean that the woman arranges for people to go golfing, people who may not have been going to golf, single players etc and she apparantly arranges small tourneys etc, you know for people who will be living on I drive or Kissimmee etc etc .





;-) wullie

No comments:

Post a Comment