Saturday, April 3, 2010

shooting range

Hi i was wondering if there are any good shooting ranges around orlando near international drive iv found one but it is a 45 min drive from international drive so dont fancy going there also one which lets a 15 year old shoot



shooting range


hi...we when to one last very good but the area was i ifey...but this time im going to the that is next to the Astronaut Hall of Fame at the AMERICAN POLICE







Hall of Fame %26amp; Museum





http://www.aphf.org/...



shooting range


These are the two i know of near International drive.





Oakridge gunshop/range



http://www.oakridgegunrange.com/





Reigs gunshop/range



http://www.oakridgegunrange.com/




Obviously Brits are more obsessed with guns than Americans. :) It%26#39;s really not a common past time.




coming to Orlando and your looking for a Shooting range WOW wish you were coming to my Hometown i have some annoying neighbors you could take care of for me :0




I am slightly worried to say that my wife is interested in visiting a shooting range. Do they let you use their own guns or do you have to bring your own? And how much does it cost roughly?





Finally, does anyone know where I can buy a bullet proof jacket as I think my life might be in danger when we return.




when we were there i paid for me, brother and hos two sons..it cost me $72. we shoot two hand guns and a shot gun...great fun...




Obviously Brits are more obsessed with guns than Americans. :) It%26#39;s really not a common past time.







There are hundreds of thousands of shooters in the UK.The reason you think it%26#39;s uncommon is we have to keep ourselves to ourselves because we%26#39;re always painted as gun nuts and weirdos.




I meant going to shooting ranges in America isn%26#39;t really a common pastime for most people. Gun use is just something you hear about on the news and in movies.




I meant going to shooting ranges in America isn%26#39;t really a common pastime for most people.





Whoops slight misunderstanding.





You could well be right, i know of quite a few but most of them were shooters anyway.




Meant shooting in America by Americans, gd. :) And I always tell my husband I%26#39;m the better communicator. Sorry.


  • lip care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment