Thursday, April 1, 2010

Suncars?

Hi everyone,



has anyone used suncars if so what are they like? we are traveling to orlando in october and our travel agent has changed our hire car from dollar to suncars, never heard of them so any info would be appreciated x



Suncars?


Suncars is First Choice car rental company...you may still be hiring a car from Dollar. I booked my car hire through my travel agent first choice and ended up collecting my car from Dollar on I Drive. They were excellent, first class service and I can%26#39;t fault them, wouldn%26#39;t hesitate to use them again next year.



Suncars?


Hi, we used Suncars a few weeks ago in Orlando. Its as the previous advisor said, they are attached to First Choice and you collect your car at the Airport under the Dollar desk. We had no problems and everything was smoothly done and the car was fabulous! Enjoy your holiday.




Thanks kirsty%26#39;1 and darling15 ,we have booked our holiday with first choice, just thought it was strange they had changed it but now you have explained all seems good thanks for your help.x




No probs. Have a brilliant time x

No comments:

Post a Comment