Saturday, April 3, 2010

monarch flights

has anyone gone on the new monarch flight from manchester to sanford any feedback?



monarch flights


4D I am going with Monarch in July. You say ';new';; can I ask what is new about it?



monarch flights


they say ';new'; on the website but i assume its just a new route for them, the prices look really good but will that reflect on the service / quality?




travelling june 21st, so will let u know




I%26#39;m on the same flight so I%26#39;ll let you know as well. We are travelling with two disabled passenger; first time with Monarch, but I%26#39;ve heard good reports about them.




Have any of you guys who have travelled on this Manchester/Sanford route with Monarch got back yet???? And can you tell us more?





We are flying with them on Sunday 26th August.





Nicky






I am flying 6 Sept with 2 kids.





I would like to know about the flight as well as kids have only flown 5 hours before. Hubby and I have been lucky to have flown longer without them !!!




Hi, I Have flown with them and i found them to be much the same as the other airlines, check in desks were quite quick, food was ok (not a huge fan of inflight meals) and i think depending on where your seats are located they can be a little cramped but hey can%26#39;t most airlines my advice is to try and get middle isle seats as opposed to window seats or possibly upgrade to extra legroom!




i fly with them tomorrow from what i heard they are ok but sometimes the flights can be delayed and you also have to pay for the headsets. Which I think Is crazy esp after paying alot of the flight but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment