Thursday, April 1, 2010

need advice for planning boyfriends birthday

Ok, so here%26#39;s the scoop. I want to plan something special and unique for my boyfriends birthday coming up next month. He already lives part-time in South Beach so I want to stay away from things like Lincoln Mall or anything too touristy.





I%26#39;ve been searching tripadvisor for ideas and it seems endless!! There are so many options. One idea was going to the standard for the day to use the indoor / outdoor baths and then going out for drinks / tapas at a chill, but chic lounge with good music. I%26#39;ve never done the Standard, but heard it was nice and I thought that would be different. For lounge / bar ideas so far I%26#39;ve liked Vino Miami Wine Bar, the Vue at Hotel Victor, Rose Bar at the Delano. Then another idea was to take him to a B%26amp;B for the night (instead of the standard). The SoBeYou B%26amp;B looks adorable and I would take him out to dinner....maybe Nemo since I know he already likes that place. So as you can see I am pretty indecisive and I need some input from a local to help me! Any other ideas are welcome too!





thanks



need advice for planning boyfriends birthday


If you both like bars and a lot of free style fun, then spend a weekend down in Key West. Tons of bars, great entertainment on the streets, a killer sunset and plenty of sunbathing opportunities. I don%26#39;t know if you and your bf are the snorkeling type, but take advantage of renting a boat or going on a charter to the reefs down there. Guaranteed you%26#39;ll have a blast. I love Key West. Been there twice and going for a third time soon. I figured you like night life so I wanted to give you a heads up, parties don%26#39;t seem to stop until the wee hours in the morning.





Orlando has some good hot spots too, but it depends if you feel like traveling to Orlando. I grew up near O-town and been to quite a few clubs out there. But Key West is definitely the party town.




  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment