Saturday, April 3, 2010

Any All-inclusives anywhere in Florida

Looking to go to Florida Sept 20ish any area, but needs to be all-inclusive. I don%26#39;t know of any so someone out there may. Thanks for your help in advance. Dallas1





Any All-inclusives anywhere in Florida


www.clubmed.us



This is the only one I know of in Florida. It is on the east coast %26amp; watch out for all the ';not included'; stuff. Most A-I resorts are in the carribean and have better deals than club med.



There are some resorts on the west coast that may include extra things but usually not meals or drinks.



Any All-inclusives anywhere in Florida


The Club Med Sandpiper in Port St. Lucie is the only one I know off- and it%26#39;s not great- not near the beach at all. The high labor and liquor costs in Florida pretty much keep any all inclusives out. I think you would have to look in Mexico or the Carribean for a good all inclusive- we have enjoyed the Club Meds in Martinique and the Turks/Caicos and I%26#39;ve heard the one in the Bahamas is terrific ( geared toward adults, not families). Beyond that, I think you would have to look into a cruise( all inclusive except for alcohol).




Thanks guys i think my husband and i decided to go to Mexico ,after we got looking into prices for hotels,flight there, food, car rental, and of coarse our alcohol and who knows what else i didn%26#39;t think of. Thanks again!!




Try the Cancun forum for mexico, lots of great AI%26#39;s there. We stayed at Riu Plalace and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment