Thursday, April 1, 2010

I go tomorrow Morning - Yipeeeeee

I feels like it has taken ages to get to this point, but it is finally here!!!!!!!





We leave for the airport tomorrow and fly out at 10.30. I am getting really excited now and a little bit nervous.





Florida here we come!!!!! :-)



I go tomorrow Morning - Yipeeeeee


Have a great trip. Why are you nervous ?????? You should%26#39;nt be. We%26#39;ve got 68 days to go oh and 3 hrs 14 min.



Say hello to MM for me.



I go tomorrow Morning - Yipeeeeee


Have a great time, we%26#39;ll be there in 5 days so I%26#39;ll watch out for a couple of puffers in the parks!!





Don%26#39;t forget your patches :-))




Just relax and enjoy... ;-)





UCC




I have no idea why i am nervous, but i just have lots of butterflies in my stomach.





I will certainly say hello to MM for you. Dicanio10 I have plenty of Patches for the other half but I am sure it still won%26#39;t be enought :-)





I will not be able to sleep tonight as I will be tooooo excited :-)




ee, you are not nervous... it is ';excitment';.





Have fun :-)




Hope you have a wonderful trip. It%26#39;s normal to be nervous and excited. Just want till that plane touches down and you%26#39;re really finally there.




I know what you mean, I will be fine when i actually arrive at Sanford and we are outside in the sunshine :-)





Just not looking forward to the travelling part, but i am really looking forward to all the golf, eating and relaxing we will be doing.




have a safe journey and fab holiday





the journey will be go quicker than you think




neesymac, Dreams really do come true, lucky you.



Have a Swell Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment