Monday, December 12, 2011

Lost!!

My wife and I are very overwhelmed with all of the choices of things to do in Orlando(Disney). I don%26#39;t know where to start with buying cheaper tickets and which things are a don%26#39;t miss. That is why I%26#39;m asking the experts to help me plan the perfect four days. We are traveling with our two children who are 2 and 5. We are staying off property at the Marriot grande vista. We chose this property because we wanted a two bedroom with kitchen. We are headed down on monday.

Lost!!

We%26#39;ve stayed at the Marriott Grande Vista and its very nice, right down the road from Seaworld. Give a hint as to what your children like. Are you just doing the Disney parks?

Lost!!

Check out the Mousesavers website for tips on discount tickets and everything else. Any character meals you want to book try calling now! It may be too late to get a reservation, you may have to try walk-up. Also, check the Orlando Tourism and Kissimmee Tourism websites for restaurant discounts, etc.


I still recomend your local AAA office for tickets, with it being such short notice. If you order tickets on-line, at this point you will have to pay for express shipping. You could also wait until you get down there and buy them, but you may not get a big discount.

If you haven%26#39;t made any reservations yet I would do so ASAP, if you wanted to eat at any of the Disney Restaurants.

I recomend a full day for Magic Kingdom, full day for Epcot and at least a 1/2 day each for Animal Kingdom and MGM.

  • Scorpion feeding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment