Monday, December 12, 2011

Football fanatic husband

I posted this by mistake in another forum.





I will be traveling to the Keys in late Oct. and early November with my husband is worried about watching the Eagles on the two Sundays that we will be there. On Sunday Oct. 30th, we will be staying in Islamorada at the Islander and on Sunday Nov. 4th, we will be in Key West at the Pier House.





Can someone suggest some bars where he might be able to wathc the Eagles game(via satellite?). The Oct. 30th game is at 1:00 p.m. against Minnesota and the Nov. 4th game is a 8:15 p.m. against Dallas.





He is more concerned with seeing the Dallas game.





Thanks for any help.



Football fanatic husband


Jack Flat%26#39;s across the street from Margaritaville. Great sports bar and food is also very good. I always suggest to people who want to eat at Margaritaville to have a beer, buy a t-shirt, THEN go across to Jack Flat%26#39;s for a very good burger.



Football fanatic husband


The Rum Barrel is Philadelphia north. It is owned by Pat Croce.




Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Rum Barrel would be perfect for an Eagle%26#39;s fan. Bar food is ok there also.




HEY!!!!!





Good point,





I also need to know about where to watch a GA Bulldogs game on Sat!!!!





Any help?




yes where could someone watch the ga bulldogs in KW





is this even possible?





:)




Thank you.





I read somewhere about pat Croce buying a place in Key West, I just couldn%26#39;t recall the name. I just checked out the Rum Barrel website and their pictures from the Eagles/Dallas game last. October. This place looks ideal-my husband will be right at home and I can wander around whiel he is ';lost'; in thegame.



Jack Flats sounds good too, I%26#39;m sure he%26#39;ll have to stop by for ';1'; to check out the scores during the day. I%26#39;ll be poolside.





Thanks again. Can%26#39;t wait to get there.




I said Philly north, I was standing on my head at the time. Of course, I meant south.




';I also need to know about where to watch a GA Bulldogs game on Sat!!!!';





Perhaps Athens??





Remember, this is Gators, Noles, and Canes country




The Rum Barrel is right accross the street from the Pier House. You couldn%26#39;t be closer. Just leave the Pier House from the parking lot onto Front St. and step into the Rum Barrel. BTW, Pat Croce also owns the Pirate Soul Museum next door to the Rum Barrel.




Possibly the Whistle Stop in Islamorada. Havn%26#39;t been there in a long while though. BTW Bently%26#39;s is a good spot for dinner in Islamorada.


  • lip care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment