Monday, December 12, 2011

Husband's Business Trip

My husband is going on a business trip and will be staying at Disney%26#39;s Coronado Springs Resort for a week, this February . He is allowed to bring family. It would be my four year old son, 9 month old baby(she is 4 months now) and myself. My husband will be doing presentations during the day. He could come with us to Disney at night and possibly stay an extra day after his business related work is done. We wouldn%26#39;t have to pay for the room and my husbands plane ticket. His company will be paying for those. We also get discount tickets for disney. I want to know if it is worth it for my husband to bring us on this business trip. I would be at disney world by myself with the two kids most days of the trip. I wouldn%26#39;t be able to go on the rides with my son because I need to stay with the baby. Are there lots of rides I can bring the baby on with my four year old son? I was also thinking of asking my husbands parents to come with us. We could pay for hotel and disney passes for three days as a Christmas gift to them. So then my son would have his grandparents to go on rides with him. Advice anyone?

Husband's Business Trip

Yep, if I was you I would probably go for the latter. Take the grandparents as not only would it give you company for the trip, they will also love watching their grandchildrens faces...have a brilliant time whatever you decide.

Husband's Business Trip

If your in laws can go, by all means bring them, the higher the adult to child ratio the better. That said, you can take your baby on all the rides in fantasyland at magic kingdom, your 4 year old can explore mickey and minnie%26#39;s house in toontown. You can do all the rides in adventureland and shows in frontierland. Magic kingdom will not be too much trouble but you will need a double stroller that you 9 month old can ride in as well as your 4 year old. MGM would be good for you because the showsare good for this age, playhouse disney, beauty and the beast, indiana jones, little mermaid. You and your husband coud bring the kids to Epcot in the evening and walk around the world showcase and do the Nemo ride. animal kingdom- pocahontas show, lion king show, nemo show, triceratops ride, safari, and the jungle walks all would be easy to do. Feb. is a good time to go, low crowds, may be a little chilly depending.


The grandparents are always a good solution, as long as you get along well with them. LOL. I vote for them too. Don%26#39;t forget you%26#39;ll need to rent a larger car


csmorg,

Absolutely bring the grandparents. It will be a trip you and they will talk about for a long time!

Make sure you have enough digital cameras for everyone who might want one. They are cheap these days. You don%26#39;t need the best of the best, but something in the $200 to $300 range will make memories you and the kids will cherish.

It%26#39;s not about the money. It%26#39;s about the family.

CTR


And I will echo CTR%26#39;s sentiments. As for the camera, that%26#39;s a very good idea. But I would go even further to say that suitable cameras can be found for under $200. Don%26#39;t fall for the megapixel hype. Unless you need to print wall-sized pictures you do not need more than a 3 mpx camera.

Heck, I used to get excellent prints from a 1 mpx camera. The only thing that made me change to a 4 mpx camera was that I wanted plenty of optical zoom (10X) and 4 mpx was the lowest I could find.

I would also suggest that you get one that has Image Stabilization.

  • lip care
  • acrylic nails gel nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment