Monday, December 12, 2011

Going to Coronado Springs solo...on a work trip...a few ???

Hi...





I%26#39;m not Disney obsessed by any means but am going to be staying at Coronado Springs for a work trip...going solo and have 1 day free to myself, free of meetings. I really think I%26#39;ll just enjoy the nice pool at the hotel as I love to relax and lay out...but was considering getting an after 2pm or after 4pm pass to head to one of the parks at night. Which one is best for me to go to and walk around by myself and grab some dinner? I was thinking Epcot but am looking for some suggestions from the experts...





Thanks in advance for the help!



Going to Coronado Springs solo...on a work trip...a few ???


I suggest Epcot, I loe to leave hubby and the kids on test track or mission space and wander around the world showcase and shop and eat on my own.



Going to Coronado Springs solo...on a work trip...a few ???


I think Epcot would be your best bet. It is a very ';quiet'; park in that there are no roller coasters or big rides per say. It is lovely to walk around and go in and out of the buildings (each buliding represents a different country). There are a ton of food venues to choose from ranging from grabbing a quick bite at a cafe or a nice sit down dinner. Epcot also has a very nice fireworks/laser show too. You could even drop into the Pub and have a beer!




NYC Chic1,





I would agree that EPCOT is your best bet. Find a table in either England or Mexico by the water about half an hour to an hour before the fireworks and have dinner there for the best view of the night time show.





CTR




Great suggestions...thanks for the quick responses!





I am Irish so I love pubs and beer : )





I should have mentioned this is really my first experience traveling alone so I am a little nervous about this day I have all to myself. I know I%26#39;ll be fine and it will be so relaxing I%26#39;m sure....Epcot sounds perfect though so thanks for the ideas!!!




I think you%26#39;ll be just fine. I also recomend Epcot. Even when traveling with a group, i have gone off by myself to enjoy a slower paced Epcot.



Enjoy Coronado Springs. We have stayed there several times, most recently back in Feb. The Pool is great and the HOT TUB is wonderful. The food court is quite nice, lots of options.


  • lip care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment