Monday, December 12, 2011

dining plan

Its just occurred to me that with the new dining plan at Disney it probably means our usual method of booking a couple of disney meals when we get there is going to be difficult! Am I right in assuming this and do you think I am too late to try a book a couple now, we go on 18/10/07?

Thanks for any advice

dining plan

Hi Emilysmum, the Dining Plan does make it abit harder. You are however going at a quiet time ( in Disney terms ). The Free DIning folks will all but be gone by then. I would make a few reservations now for the Restaurants you really want. I know some people have said that it hasn%26#39;t been too hard to make a reservation for off times, like lunch for 11 am or early dinner at 5 pm, once they have gotten there. hope that helps abit

dining plan

Thanks for your help partypa

  • wireless mouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment