Monday, December 12, 2011

Best condo rental

Looking for a 2-3 bedroom beachfront rental with washer/dryer in unit and WiFi. I appreciate any suggestions.



Best condo rental


You can look at www.vrbo.com



Best condo rental


I have been looking at vrbo. I am not familiar with the area and it is hard to tell which place is better located. Everyone claims to have the best location. I am looking for something within walking distance to some shopping and restaurants. I like to have the option of walking. Also, a short drive from a good grocery store.





Thanks.




Just about anywhere on Clearwater Beach is walkable to restaurants, shops etc. as long as you don%26#39;t go too far North, past the touristy area where it is mostly residential, quiet, no restaurants, shops etc. You will want to be at about the Palm Pavillion area, Rockaway St, or Bay Esplanade St and South.



Feel free to post some addresses here and I will Google Earth them and see where they are for you. Just list what is important to be walkable. There is a Publix grocery store just a short 5 minute drive from the beach, at the entrance to Island Estates. Exit the Memorial Causeway (connects the beach and mainland) onto Island Way, and the Publix will be just one minute on the Left.




Thank you for the help. I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip in April 08. I have been looking into many areas in Florida. I think Clearwater has everything I am looking for in a spring break vacation. I will check out some rentals and ask you about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment