Monday, December 12, 2011

Fly home on son's 13th birthday any ideas?

We have booked to go back to florida on the 20th july next year for 3 weeks. As it happens the day we fly back is my son%26#39;s 13th birthday (it worked out alot dearer to go either side) I have thought about celebrating it a day early but would also like some ideas on what we could do in a morning. I will be all packed and out flight is not till 6pm so get to to airport about 3pm. Any suggestions would be grateful on either days. Thankyou.kerryx



Fly home on son's 13th birthday any ideas?


Definitely spend the last day at Disney Quest. Boys, especially at that age, love their video games.



Fly home on son's 13th birthday any ideas?


Disney Quest sounds like a good idea-- -I%26#39;d contact their Special Events and see what they can do for your son%26#39;s birthday. I%26#39;ve seen some birthday parties held there before in which an area is blocked off for the party (with several game consoles included). Not sure how many people are in your party but thought I should at least throw the idea.




you could go shopping with him then out for lunch or does that sound to girly if it does sorry





disney quest or mini golf might be better




My boys are not that old yet, but they would rather get a tooth filled than go shopping. Maybe teenagers are better?




You could take him to the lego shop in the disney marketplace and then go to the disney quest or there is a go cart place on Icot blvd. that I am sure he would love my young brother did.(not sure of the name).




Disney quest sounds good husband and son loved it last year then maybe we could go for an icecream there I don%26#39;t know what the shop is I know its famous. Never got round to it last year as it was always packed.



Thanks for all your ideas, kerryx




My son (who%26#39;s 11) was excited yesterday to find that you can book a 2 hour surfing lesson at Typhoon Lagoon before it opens to the public.





Would something like that be fun for your son?




That sound like a good idea not sure if I would have time to re pack all the towels etc though. Thanks for helping.




Kerry - Think the ice cream shop at DTD you are referring to is Ghirardelli%26#39;s. Check out allearsnet.com for their menu - they do a HUGE sundae which costs $25 but it is meant to share and might be fun as a birthday treat!





Happy planning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment